|Barbour Stockwell has always been synonymous with high speed
under precise control. Now our renowned Turbine Speed Controllers are of even greater value
with the introduction of a comprehensive software package to facilitate test programming plus
an extension module for instrument data acquisition.
While customers have praised our controllers' unprecedented accuracy and flexibility with
remote interface capability, many customers do not have time or the expertise to write
custom computer software.
From the research laboratories to the production facilities, SPIN not only meets the needs of
virtually all spin test applications, but it is also easy to use.
SPIN is expressly designed to work with our TC-3 Spin Test Control
Systems and meet the needs of our diverse spin test customer base.
The package is separated into several modules.
The basic module provides an onscreen strip chart recorder and data recording capability,
as well as full access to the turbine controller parameters and status registers.
There are four testing modules:
The Constant Speed module is part of the basic module, but the other testing modules are
sold separately as well as an external instrument data acquisition extension module.
- Constant Speed
- Chained Cycle
- Easy to use common Windows interface design.
- Flexible multiple document interface.
- On-Line help screens for individual data entries and general help file.
- Data Export
- Standard data file export to Microsoft Excel
- Production data file export to Microsoft Excel
- Flexible time range strip chart printing
- Individual Test Editors
- Store and retrieve test parameters
- Automatic test value updates
- Design complex cycle test programs
- Self Checking
- Serial Communication
- Data recording verification
- System Activation
- Production Testing
- Simple data entry
- Test Parameter recall for multiple component testing
- Permanent data storage for historic record retrieval
- Flexible Data Storage
- Data stored on cyclic or continuous basis
- Continuous recording of speed and data acquisition channels on Strip Chart
- Fault Entry Description
- Data Acquisition Titles
- Report Titles and Data
- Communication Port Configuration
- Data Acquisition trip level programming
- Flexible screen setup
- Data Acquisition Extension
- 8 Channels (Standard)
- Min/Max Fault Monitoring
- Bar Graph Displays