Position: Mechanical Engineer
Barbour Stockwell is seeking a Mechanical Engineer to support our test services operation. The successful candidate will be involved with the planning and execution of projects to test the integrity of critical rotating components; from EV Motor rotors to Aircraft Engine rotor disks. Test durations range from seconds, for burst tests, to months for life cycle testing.
- Work with customers to generate test plans and procedures
- Generate Process & Instrumentation Diagrams
- Generate Layouts (using SOLIDWORKS) for subsequent analyses and the generation of detailed manufacturing drawings
- Design Tooling with supporting analyses
- FEA – Structural and Heat Transfer
- Detailed Manufacturing Drawings
- Support Technicians in setting up and running tests
- Mechanical Assembly
- Data Acquisition; e.g., Lab View
- Generate Test Reports for the customer
To apply for this role, please fill this form and attach your resume.