QMS-207 Rev C
- Our organization reserves the right of final approval of product procedures, processes and equipment.
- All special processes required by this purchase order must be performed by qualified personnel.
- Our organization reserves the right to review and approve the Vendors Quality Management System.Standard QMS requirements include:
3.1 Vendors providing special processing must maintain a system for validating processes as required by this purchase order.
3.2 Customer directed sources must operate in accordance with approved specifications and standards as dictated and controlled by the customer in question.
3.3 Suppliers initially approved for use via Certification (ISO, AS9100, ISO 17025, AS9120 etc.) must notify our organization of any changes to that certification.
- The Vendor shall maintain proper identification and revision status specifications, drawings, process requirements, inspection/verification instructions and other relevant technical data.
- Our organization reserves the right to approve or specify any designs, tests, inspection plans, verifications, use of statistical techniques for product acceptance and any applicable critical items including key characteristics.
- Our organization reserves the right to designate requirements for test specimens for design approval, inspection/verification, investigation or auditing.
- The Vendor is required to:
7.1 Notify our organization of nonconforming product immediately upon discovery.
7.2 Obtain our organizational approval for nonconforming product disposition.
7.3 Notify our organization of changes in product and/or process, changes of suppliers and changes of manufacturing facility locations.
7.4 As a BSi supplier you need to follow the flow down requirements down to your suppliers.
- The Vendor is required to retain all records associated with the purchase order as required by contract for a 6 year period.
- Our organization reserves the right of access by our representatives, our customers, our customers and any regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of
the supply chain involved in the order and to all applicable records.
- All vendors providing calibration services must be certified to ISO 17025 (or equivalent). All calibration certificates must identify standards used and must be traceable to NIST (National
Institute of Standards Technology).
QMS-207 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
AUTHOR: Ken Maillar