Barbour Stockwell Inc. Purchase Order Terms and Conditions: QMS-207 Rev D
- Our organization reserves the right of final approval of product procedures, processes and equipment.
- All special processes required by this purchase order must be performed by qualified personnel.
- Our organization reserves the right to review and approve the External Suppliers Quality Management System.
Standard QMS requirements include:
3.1 External Suppliers providing special processing must maintain a system for validating the processes as required by this purchase order.
3.2 Customer directed sources must operate in accordance with approved specifications and standards as dictated and controlled by the customer in question.
3.3 Suppliers initially approved for use via Certification (ISO, AS9100, ISO 17025, AS9120 etc.) must notify our organization of any changes to that certification.
- The External Supplier shall maintain proper identification and revision status specifications, drawings, process requirements, inspection/verification instructions and other relevant technical data.
- Our organization reserves the right to approve or specify any designs, tests, inspection plans, verifications, use of statistical techniques for product acceptance and any applicable critical items including key characteristics.
- Our organization reserves the right to designate requirements for test specimens for design approval, inspection/verification, investigation or auditing.
- The External Supplier is required to:
7.1 Notify our organization of nonconforming product immediately upon discovery.
7.2 Obtain our organizational approval for nonconforming product disposition.
7.3 Notify our organization of changes in product and/or process, changes of suppliers and changes of manufacturing facility locations.
7.4 As a BSi supplier you need to follow the flow down requirements down to your suppliers.
- BSi monitors the On-Time Delivery and Quality performance of External Suppliers
- The External Supplier is required to retain all records associated with the purchase order as required by contract for a 6-year period, unless notified otherwise.
- The External Provider is required to provide the appropriate certification for all services or products provided BSi covering the requirements stated in the purchase order specifications.
- Our organization reserves the right of access by our representatives, our customers, our customers and any regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain involved in the order and to all applicable records.
- All External Suppliers providing calibration services must be certified to ISO 17025 (or equivalent). All calibration certificates must identify standards used and must be traceable to NIST (National Institute of Standards Technology).
- The External Provider is expected to conform to ethical business standards
- The service provided by the External Provider is integral to the safety of the end product
- The External Supplier is required to have a Counterfeit Parts Prevention Policy
15.1 Training of appropriate persons in the awareness and prevention of counterfeit parts
15.2 Application of a parts obsolescence monitoring program
15.3 Controls for acquiring externally provided product from original or authorized manufacturers, authorized distributors, or other approved sources
15.4 Requirements for assuring traceability of parts and components to their original or authorized manufacturers
15.5 Verification and test methodologies to detect counterfeit parts
15.6 Monitoring of counterfeit parts reporting from external sources;
15.7 Quarantine and reporting of suspect or detected counterfeit parts.
QMS-207 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
AUTHOR: Ken Maillar